Celtech Field Service Representatives are experienced in installing and commissioning new systems as well as evaluating old systems to determine their condition and serviceability. Celtech Field Teams are experienced in on-site repairs, system debugging and upgrades, quick-turn installations, maintenance programs and construction/renovation projects. Our FSRs regularly perform site surveys to evaluate and verify customer needs. We also update drawings, parts lists and manuals (T.O.s) to properly maintain configurations with latest field status.
We understand the sustainment savings from keeping older equipment working. Incremental technology refreshment is emphasized for hard to source and obsolete parts encountered during recurring maintenance. We also understand the value of higher reliability and efficiency in newer systems. Celtech welcomes reviewing these life cycle and logistical issues with our customers needs. Celtech and Atec offer over 100 years of aero support field service experience. We employ thorough checklists, specialty tools and audio visual aids to insure surveys and installations gain the expert input necessary to success.
Our technical expertise and capabilities have expanded with Celtech recently becoming a subsidiary of Atec.
For 24/7 support, call our hotline 1-877-514-2218.
- Worldwide network support
- Calibration & correlation assistance
- On-site project management & scheduling
- Training, remote E-support & Tech Manuals
- Procurement & inventory control
- Recommended spares
- Service contracts
- Manual, lists & drawings
- System integration
- Ancillary systems
- Evaluation, inspection & recommendation
- Repairs, remanufacturing, replacements & reworks
- Funding familiarity: O&M expenses, WSS, FMS, FMF, other
- International shipment packaging
- Wire transfers & document processing
- Shipping & freight forwarding coordination
- Pre-shipment testing
- Construction & Modifications
- 24/7 Hotline
- TAAs & export licensing
- In-factory & on-site repairs
- Site surveys & installation assistance contracts
- Surplus equipment refurbishment
- Hosting of USAF T20/T21 surplus equipment “boneyard”